SpecificationsDescriptionRequest a Quote
|Capacity (lbs.)||Table Size (in.)||Lowered Height (in.)||Model Number
(click model # for layout drawing)
|Electric Motor||Air Motor|
|2,000||24 x 48*||8||SCP-2000E||SCP-2000A|
|4,000||32 x 60||8||SCP-4000E||SCP-4000A|
|6,000||36 x 60||10||SCP-6000E||SCP-6000A|
|6,000||48 x 72||10||SCP-6048E||SCP-6048A|
|6,000||72 x 96||10||SCP-6072E||SCP-6072A|
|8,000||36 x 60||10||SCP-8000E||SCP-8000A|
|8,000||48 x 72||10||SCP-8048E||SCP-8048A|
|10,000||48 x 72||10||SCP-10000E||SCP-10000A|
|10,000||60 x 96||12||SCP-10060E||SCP-10060A|
|10,000||72 x 96||12||SCP-10072E||SCP-10072A|
* Due to space limitations, these models require external (remote) power packs. Upgrades may also requires remote power packs.
Low Cost! High Quality!
- 2,000 to 10,000 lb. capacities, custom units available up to 50,000 pounds!
- Various table top configurations available
Standard table used to reposition boxes, crates, and other containers from side-to-end or side-to-side where lift conveyor is not required. Ideal for repositioning in conveyor systems.
- V-shaped or round top available for upending coils or rolls.
- Tilts lengthwise–up to 90°
- Suitable for many useful operations
Standard retaining plate is 24 in. high to handle most items; larger retaining plates available at extra cost. If the crate positioner is to be tilted more than 45°, it should be bolted in place or properly braced to prevent tipping.
- Outriggers, wheels, and stand mounting available as options