Consult your product manual and review the following recommendations for basic start-up and troubleshooting tips .
- Prior to operating the lift, tighten all hydraulic fittings and fasteners, as they can become loose in shipping.
- On 3-phase systems, ensure proper rotation of the motor, if lift does not rise, reverse line leads.
- Lubricate and inspect lift at least once a week during first month of regular operation; lubrication and preventive maintenance schedule is heavily dependent on your application and must be established through specific experience.
- If hydraulic fluid must be added, do it when lift is lowered to prevent over-flow.
- Consult your lift manual for troubleshooting guidelines and cylinder repair kit installation.
For additional technical support or replacement parts sales, please Contact Us.
- applies to the following families of products: ZL, ZLLP, ZLH, ZLCP, ZLZT, ZLTT, and ZDK
- applies to the following families of products: SLL, SLI, SLH
- applies to the following families of products: MSL, DMSL
- applies to manual models, RBC-3000 and below
- applies to self-propelled models, RBC-3000SPB and RBKK-3000SPBW and below
- applies to self-propelled models, RBC-4000SPBW, RBC-6000SPBW, RBKK-4000SPBW and RBKK-6000SPBW
- applies to self-propelled models, RBKK-4000SPBW and RBKK-6000SPBW
- applies to RBC/RBKK-10000SPBW and up
- applies to all HM/SM models