SpecificationsDescriptionRequest a Quote
|Click for load chart||mobile (manual or self-propelled)||truck-mounted rotating base|
| Model #
Click model number to configure pricing
|Capacity (lbs.) boom retracted||6,000||6,000|
|Capacity (lbs.) boom extended
(* with optional counterweight)
|Maximum Lift Height (ft.)|
|Standard Boom, Extended||18||16|
|Standard Boom, Retracted||13||11|
Click for load chart
|Minimum Floor-To-Hook Height (in)|
|Standard Boom, Extended||6||16|
|Standard Boom, Retracted||34||36|
|Maximum Reach (ft.)|
|Standard Boom, Extended||12||12|
|Standard Boom, Retracted||5||5|
|Mast Height (in)||82||70|
|Standard Boom Length:||Fully adjustable from 8′ to 14′|
|Overall Length (in)|
Click for layout drawing
|Overall Width: Legs are adjustable to 34″, 60″, or 80″.
They can be folded beyond adjustment to 32″ for storage or transportation.
|Front (two)||5 x 16|
|Rear, dual (manually-operated units)||2-½ x 10|
|Drive (self-propelled units)||4 x 10|
|Shipping Weight (approx. LB)|
Tremendous Power and Adaptability at Extremely Low Cost!
- 6,000 lb. capacity, up to 26 ft. lift height with gooseneck boom.
- Legs are adjustable and lock in three positions
80 in. width provides maximum stability; 60 in. intermediate width; 34 in. minimum width enables crane to pass through doorways or move material down narrow aisles.
- Telescopic boom lift increases working adaptability.
- 180° steering makes maneuvering in tight areas easy.
- Four power options available – one just right for your application.
- Self-propelled available with choice of three powerpacks (gasoline, LPG engine or battery)
- Many other options increase versatility
Personnel basket, ideal for maintenance work; Remote electric controls; Hand- and hydraulically-operated winches provide 20 ft. additional vertical lifting range; various other grabs and attachments.