Air Technical Industries of Mentor, Ohio, the original developer of the revolutionary Zero-Low Scissor Lift Tables for ground level loading, is now introducing a new version of the lift suitable for pharmaceutical, food processing, and other sensitive applications. Zero-Low with Stainless Steel Platform
The major advantage of the Zero-Low lift is that the deck lowers to ground level like a magic carpet and then lifts up to 10,000 pounds to the desired height. This provides a great advantage since a load may be rolled on or off the lift platform without the need for a ramp or pit, and it also greatly reduces manual handling of the load.
New special features include:
- A stainless steel deck for hygienic operation in food or pharmaceutical processing or for use in a corrosive environment.
- The electronic safety fence provides maximum safety for the operator by immediately stopping all operation of the table when a safety beam is crossed. It available in various heights to suit any specific application.
- A wash-down powerpack is available when frequent cleaning will be required. This prevents damage to the power system components and provides long lasting durability.
- Special coatings are available such as Steel-It™, galvanizing, or epoxy coatings to provide extra protection from corrosion and allow easier cleaning.
- Food-grade and fire-resistant hydraulic oils are available for special applications.
The unit can be used any time, any place, without installation. Just place it on a flat concrete floor anywhere you need a lift, plug it in, and it’s ready to do the lifting for you!
This unit reduces worker injuries and fatigue by avoiding unnecessary bending, reaching, and stretching of back and arm muscles, a truly ergonomic machine.
Dual scissors are synchronized for level and uniform lifting by a torsion bar and hydraulic flow divider. Hydraulically operated lift cylinders have chrome plated shafts for smooth operation and corrosion resistance. A hydraulic overload valve is designed into the system to prevent damage from overloading.
Standard capacities are available from 500 to 10,000 pounds. Deck sizes from 26″ to 72″ wide and 36″ to 144″ long with lifting heights up to 96″. The power source can be 110V AC, 220/440V AC 3-phase, battery powered 12V or 24V DC for mobile operations, or air powered hydraulic for spark-proof hazardous operations.
The new Zero-Low Lift with stainless steel platform will solve many unusual lifting and handling problems. It will improve safety and hygiene and also the quality of workers’ lives by taking the load off peoples’ backs while at the same time increasing productivity, efficiency, and your competitive edge.